AR15 CUSTOM PISTOL UPPER 556 10.5" 1:9 MIDWEST IND
This custom Bushmaster upper utilizes their stainless 10.5" barrel and Midwest Industries Slim Line One Piece Free Float Handguard with M-LOK compatibility. You'll be hard pressed to find a better pistol upper than this from anyone on the market.
• 10.5" Stainless B MP 5.56mm NATO Barrel
• Bushmaster Receiver w/Steel Door & Forward Assist
• M4 Feed Ramps
• Carbine Length Gas System w/ Black Nitride Tube
• Steel Bullnose Sadlak Gas Block
• 4140 Heat Treated Barrel Nut
• Patented 4140 Heat Treated Torque Plate
• 9.25" Rail Length
• 47.7 Ounces with Optic
• 6061 Aluminum Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized
• MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Top rail
• Two Integral Anti-Rotation QD Sling Sockets
• Super Slim 1.5" Outside and 1.3" Inside Diameter
• Three Sides of M-Lok
• Fully Dehorned and Deburred
• Yankee Hill Machine Flash Hider
• 100% Made in USA- Keeps America Working
The included Bushmaster Red Dot features an integrated M1913 Picatinny quick-detach cam lever mount. The crisp 3.5 MOA red dot sight allows for accurate, both-eyes-open shooting. 11 red dot brightness settings provide optimal visibility in any light conditions. Multi-coated, scratch resistant amber lens provides enhanced image clarity. Fully waterproof with sealed housing. Shockproof circuitry resists damage from rough handling. Matte black anodized finish resists scratches while keeping a stealthy profile. Exceptional battery life- up to 50,000 hours at the lowest brightness setting using one included CR2032 Lithium.
Each of CDNN's custom uppers are hand assembled by craftsmen dedicated to a quality mil-spec build. All torque requirements fall within military specifications and expertly applied with precision torque instruments.
NOTE: THIS IS A CUSTOM UPPER FEATURING GAS IMPINGEMENT
NOTE: NO BOLT OR CHARGING HANDLE INCLUDED
ALL NFA RULES APPLY. It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of all applicable laws and regulations regarding the purchase and ownership of uppers with a barrel length of less than 16". National Firearms Act controls [26 U.S. Code Ã‚Â§5845(a) are applicable to this item.
This item cannot be shipped to California, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, or Washington D.C.