AR15 HANDGUARD TRI-RAIL MOUNT BLACK POLYMER (Made in USA)
The Rogers Tri-Rail kit allows the user to quickly and easily add accessory mounting rails to their AR-15/M4 style rifle. The Rogers Tri-Rail kit can be added to any standard AR-15/M4 plastic forearm grip without the need to remove the forearm grip, or purchase and install expensive metal forearms with integrated picatinny rails. The Rogers Tri-Rail allows the user to add any accessory that utilizes the picatinny mounting system for their rifle, and still be able to use the original forearm grip for stabilization.
• Allows for quickly attaching 3 rails to the forward end of an AR-15, M4 or M-16 rifle without removal or modification of the existing forearm
• Can attach 2 accessories on the upper forearm and 1 accessory to the bottom rail such as lights, lasers, IR, cameras, bipods, or forward grips
• Features a 45 degree offset on the upper rail mounts, perfect for mounting flashlights and lasers without interfering with the front sight
• Provides a comfortable grip on the existing forearm surface as it does not cover the entire forearm
• Polymetric designs eliminates the sharp points and edges typically found on metallic rail attachments
• Injection molded polymer is light-weight and economical, costing a fraction of a metal Picatinny forearm