Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
All firearms must ship to a valid FFL licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
RUGER® AR556® 556 OPTICS CARBINE BLACK
Action: Semi Auto, Direct Impingement • Finish: Matte Black • Barrel: 16.1", 1:8 Twist • Sights: None - Optics Ready • Magazine(s): One 30-Round Magpul Pmag • Stock: Composite, Collapsible • Weight: 6.7 lbs. • Overall Length: 32.25"-35.5" • MSRP: $789
• Flat top upper receiver and same-plane Picatinny gas block for easy attachment of magnified optic, red dot or open sights.
• Made from 7075-T6 hard-coat anodized aluminum forgings, shot-peened and proof-tested 9310 steel bolt, and 8620 steel bolt carrier. The inside diameter of the carrier and gas key are chrome plated and the key is staked for longevity (excludes model 8516).
• Barrel nut and delta ring allow easy, one-person service of the heat-resistant glass-filled nylon handguard. The design accepts most standard carbine-length handguards. The barrel nut uses a standard wrench (excludes models 8516 and 8529).
• Gas block with integral Picatinny rail is located at a carbine-length (M4) position for improved balance and handling.
• Handguards are made from heat-resistant glass-filled nylon for shooting comfort and durability (excludes model 8516 and 8529).
• Single-stage trigger provides durable and reliable fire control. The enlarged trigger guard is designed to allow gloved shooting in cold weather (excludes AR-lower receivers).
• Six-position, telescoping, M4-style buttstock and Mil-Spec buffer tube allow the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear.
• Equipped with a cold hammer-forged alloy barrel with 1:8" twist rifling that provides exceptional accuracy with bullets from 35 to 77 grains. M4 feed ramps and 5.56 NATO chamber allows the use of both 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem. ammunition. The barrel has a matte black oxide finish to reduce glare and provide corrosion resistance.
• Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control (excludes model 8513).
• Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flat top upper receiver features a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector (excludes model 8516).
• Also includes: one, 30-round Magpul® PMAG® magazine.