Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
All firearms must ship to a valid FFL licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
RUGER® PC CHARGER™ TAKEDOWN 9MM
Action: Autoloading Pistol • Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized • Barrel: 6.5", 1:10" RH Twist • Sights: None • Magazine(s): One 17-Round • Stock: None • Weight: 5.2 lbs. • Overall Length: 16.5" • MSRP: $799.00
• Glass-filled polymer chassis system allows for the mounting of standard AR grips.
• Integrated rear 7075-T6 aluminum picatinny rail allows for the mounting of Picatinny-style rail brace mounts.
• Chassis system features a flared magwell for improved magazine reloading capabilities as well as integrated rear-mounted QD cups for the quick connection of QD cup capable slings.
• CNC-milled handguard, that is Type III hard-coat anodized aluminum for maximum durability, incorporates the traditional takedown block and features Magpul® M-LOK-compatible slots at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions for easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories
• 6 o'clock position of the CNC-milled handguard features a factory-installed handstop for secure support hand placement.
• Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger® and Glock® magazines. Ships with SR-Series™ and Security-9® pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock® magazines is included*. Ruger American® Pistol magazine wells are available at ShopRuger.com.
• Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the pistol is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
• Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
• Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support left- or right-handed use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip*.
• Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy-contour barrel provides consistent accuracy.
• Threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
• Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22® trigger components.
• CNC-machined from an aerospace grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-style† rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
• Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control.
• Also includes: one, SR-Series™ pistol magazine; hex wrenches for disassembly of the chassis system and pistol, and charging handle removal.