Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
All firearms must ship to a valid FFL licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
BROWNING SUMMER BLAST REBATE!
Purchase any NEW
Centerfire Rifle, Pump Shotgun, Rimfire Rifle or Rimfire Pistol and get $50 back by mail in rebate.
Offer valid May 20 - July 15, 2018.
To submit your rebate, visit rebates.browning.com.
BROWNING 1911-22 22LR BLACK LABEL SPECIAL COMPACT
Action: Semi-Auto; Single-action trigger • Finish: Matte Black • Barrel Length: 3 5/8"" • Sights: Combat White Dot rear/White dot front • Magazine(s): 2 - 10 Round Magazine • Grips: Composite; One black checkered and One brown checkered • Weight: 13 oz. • Overall Length: 6 7/8" • MSRP: $539.99
2018 SHOT Show Special
John Browning created the Model 1911,
a pistol by which all modern semi-automatic handguns are judged. Rather than taking that original design and converting it from a center fire pistol into a rimfire, Browning engineers created an 85% scale 1911 designed specifically to shoot the .22 LR cartridge. The result was a purpose built pistol that is accurate, reliable, lightweight, and a lot of fun to shoot.
• FRAME – Composite; Fully machined 7075 aluminum subframe and slide rails
• SLIDE – Aluminum; Matte black finish
• BARREL – Rust resistant; Target crown
• ACTION – Semi-automatic; Single action trigger
• GRIPS – Composite; Two sets of checkered black and brown
• FEATURES – Two ten round magazines; Extended ambidextrous manual thumb safety; Extended slide release; Beavertail grip safety; Commander hammer; Steel three-dot combat sight; ABS case included