Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
All firearms must ship to a valid FFL licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
BROWNING XBOLT HELLS CANYON SPEED 6.5 CRE COMBO
Action: Bolt - Short Action • Finish: Burnt Bronze Cerakote • Barrel: 22", 1:8" Twist, Sporter Contour • Sights: Leupold VX-Freedom 4-12x40 • Magazine(s): 4 Round Detachable Rotary • Stock: Composite • Weight: 6 lbs. 5 oz.• Overall Length: 42" • MSRP: $2,269.99
• Leupold VX-Freedom 4-12x40 CDS 30mm scope with Tri-Moa reticle and Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish
• Browning Integrated Scope Mount System
• Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish
• Sporter contour fluted barrel with threaded muzzle brake (thread protector included)
• Composite stock with textured gripping surfaces, palm swell and A-TACS TD-X Camo finish
2020 SHOT Show Special
– High strength steel receiver, sporter contour barrel, Leupold VX-Freedom 4-12x40 CDS 30mm scope with Tri-Moa reticle and Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish, Browning Integrated Scope Mount System, removeable muzzle brake, removeable magazine, top-tang thumb safety, extended bolt handle, Hard Core Fiber Fusion stock in A-TACS AU Camo finish.
The X-Bolt is free-floated by bedding the front and rear of the action for stability and to help maintain barrel to stock spacing for consistent accuracy. A recessed muzzle crown helps protect the rifling from damage.
For precise shooting in the field or off the bench, there’s absolutely no substitute for a good, predictable trigger. The X-Bolt’s new three-lever Feather Trigger provides a clean, crisp pull with no take-up or creep and minimal overtravel. The trigger is screw adjustable from 3 to 5 lbs. and factory pre-set at approximately 3 1/2 lbs. An alloy trigger housing contains the hard chromed steel components that are highly polished on all critical contact surfaces. Precise engagement angles mean the X-Bolt Feather Trigger feels light and right and stays that way through many thousands of rounds. Unlike competitors’ triggers with secondary fingerpiece levers, the Feather Trigger is designed right, from the very start.
X-Lock Scope Mounts
X-Lock scope mounts feature an all new four screw per base design that replaces the traditional two screw system. The benefits are obvious, with the bases being secured at all four corners.