Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
All firearms must ship to a valid FFL licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
RUGER® SCOUT RIFLE 450 BUSHMASTER STAINLESS
Action: Short Action • Finish: Matte Stainless • Barrel Length: 16.1" Threaded 11/16"-24 • Sights: Adjustable Rear Sight, Protected Blade Front Sight, Scope Rail Installed • Magazine(s): One 4-Round • Stock: Synthetic • Overall Length: 37-38.5"
• Features the Ruger Precision® Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter (thread protector included).
• Forward-mounted Picatinny rail allows for the mounting of modern optics, like an intermediate eye relief scope (not included), for "both eyes open" sighting and rapid target acquisition.
• Built-in, accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and a non-glare, protected blade front sight.
• 4-round, detachable box magazine with push-forward magazine release just forward of the trigger guard.
• Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for included scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field.
• Soft-rubber buttpad with buttpad spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear (three, 1/2" spacers included).
• Free-floating, cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
• Rugged and reliable glass-reinforced nylon trigger guard and magazine well.
• Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is among the most positive case extraction systems ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
• Also includes: rugged, one-piece, stainless steel bolt; three-position safety; sling swivel studs.