LUTH-AR MBA-3 CARBINE ADJUSTABLE STOCK
The MBA-3 includes the following features:
• Buttstock assembly to mount to a Carbine AR
• Fits all .223 and most .308 AR style rifles
• Easy to Replace and quick to install
• It adds up to 1-inch of height on the cheek rest, and an additional 1-1/16 inch length of pull
• Made of super strong glass-filled nylon, the Luth-AR MBA-3 weighs roughly half that of comparable stocks coming in at just 18 ounces.
• Includes a Picatinny Rail on the bottom rear of the Stock Body to attach your choice of many accessories.
• Designed a flat bottom index set screw (10-24) to eliminate that constant rattle of carbine collapsible buttstock. This also allows you to secure the stock in your favorite position.
• 3-axis adjustable butt plate assembly (keep in mind this butt plate assembly is interchangeable with the original MBA-1 Buttstock) will have the following movement:
• Horizontal for linear adjustment (i.e. length of pull)
• Vertical for a perfect butt plate fit into the curvature of the shoulder.
• Lateral adjustment for a ½ inch left or right cast.
• Adapts To Existing Commercial and Mil-Spec Buffer Tubes
• Certain after Market Commercial Buffer Tubes that exceed 1.172" may not fit
• The vertical struts for the MBA 3 are fixed therefore the cheek pc is not reversible like the MBA 1 however the cheek pc itself is designed with a cheek pad for the lefty
Length of Pull (LOP) – Extended: 15 5/8"
Length of Pull (LOP) – Collapsed: 11 11/16"
Overall Length Extended: 8 3/4"
Overall Length Collapsed: 7 11/16"
Weight: 18.5 ounces