MAGPUL MOE CARBINE STOCK MIL-SPEC
The MOE Stock – Mil-Spec Model (Magpul Original Equipment) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30" thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Made in U.S.A.
• Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others (please see the note below)
• Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
• Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
• Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
• Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR15/M4 applications
• Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
• Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
• Sling Mounts
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs