Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
All firearms must ship to a valid FFL licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
RUGER® 10/22TDT® 22LR TAKEDOWN STAINLESS
Action: Semi-Auto - Takedown Model • Finish: Stainless • Barrel: 18.5" - 1:16" RH Twist • Sights: Gold Bead Front, Adjustable Rear • Magazine(s): One 10-Round Ruger BX-1 • Stock: Synthetic • Weight: 4.6 lbs. • Overall Length: 37" • MSRP: $449
Also includes: Convenient carry-case, which provides ample storage room for magazines and accessories.
Features the Ruger® Modular Stock System with a low comb, standard length of pull (ships with an additional high comb, standard length of pull stock module).
• Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
• Simple reassembly allows for a secure connection of the barrel and action and returns the firearm to zero, even when receiver-mounted optics are used, ensuring consistent accuracy, shot after shot.
• Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine
• Legendary action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
• Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
• Patented, detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
• Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
• Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision-made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
• Precision-rifled, cold hammer-forged barrel.