Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
All firearms must ship to a valid FFL licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
RUGER® 22/45LITE® MARK IV 22LR BLACK
Action: Blowback; Single-action trigger • Finish: Anodized Aluminum • Barrel Length: 4.4" Threaded 1/2x28 - 1:16" Twist • Sights: Precision-adjustable with Weaver style scope base • Magazine(s): 2 - 10 Round Magazines • Grips: Rubber Grip Panels • Weight: 25 oz. • Overall Length: 8.4" • MSRP: $559.00
• Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning.
• A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
Ergonomic bolt stop.
• Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
• Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
• Accurate sighting system features an adjustable rear sight and a factory-installed Picatinny rail for easy mounting of optics.
• Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the "SAFE" position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
• Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
• Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
• Comfortable, precision-molded polymer grip frame with a serrated frontstrap and checkered backstrap.
• Receiver is made of aerospace-grade aluminum and is ventilated, making the pistol extremely light.