Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
All firearms must ship to a valid FFL licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
RUGER® AMERICAN® 17HMR FARMER EDITION
Action: Bolt • Finish: Blued • Barrel: 22", 1:16" Twist • Sights: Brass Bead Front, Adjustable Rear • Magazine(s): One 9-Round Rotary • Stock: Wood With Intricately Carved American Farmer • Weight: 6.1 lbs. • Overall Length: 41"
• Features detachable, flush-mounted JMX-1 9-round rotary magazine.
• Easy-to-use 10/22®-style extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
• Patent-pending Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
• Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
• Features engraved American Farmer wood stock and a rubber buttpad for a comfortable length of pull.
• Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
• Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
• A 3/8" rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver, which is also drilled and tapped for Weaver® #12 bases (not included).
• A 60° bolt provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.