Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
All firearms must ship to a valid FFL licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
RUGER® AMERICAN® 22LR SYNTHETIC
Action: Bolt • Finish: Blued • Barrel: 22", 1:16" Twist • Sights: Fiber Optic Front, Adjustable Rear • Magazine(s): 10/22® 10-Round • Stock: Synthetic with Interchangeable Modules • Weight: 6 lbs. • Overall Length: 41"
The 100% American-made Ruger American Rimfire® bolt-action rifle builds on the enormous success of the centerfire Ruger American Rifle®. With many of the standard Ruger American Rifle® features, this new line also combines several design innovations from the popular 10/22® rimfire rifle. This combination, along with the rifle's adaptability, appeals to bolt-action enthusiasts - whether young or old, novice or experienced.
Each Ruger American Rimfire® rifle includes two interchangeable stock modules that provide comb height options for scope or iron sight use. By simply removing the rear sling swivel stud, stock modules can be changed in seconds.
Accepts all 10/22® magazines, including the BX-25® and BX-25®x2.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds.
- Satin blued, target-crowned, hammer-forged barrel
- A 3/8" rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver, which is also drilled and tapped for Weaver® #12 bases (not included).
- A 60° bolt provides ample scope clearance, while an easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
- Also Includes: Williams™ fiber optic front sight and 10/22®-style adjustable, "V" slot, folding-leaf rear sight; sling swivel studs.