Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
All firearms must ship to a valid FFL licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
We received a batch of firearms directly from Ruger marked "BLEM." We've had trouble finding any blemish on many of them. When there is a problem, that seems to involve the stampings or maybe a witness mark where the sight was installed- generally stuff that has to be pointed out to be seen. Each gun has the correct factory packaging with lock and manual. Standard Ruger warranty still applies, so rest assured that in the unforeseen event that you need factory support, it will be there just as though you purchased this gun new.
RUGER® AMERICAN® 22LR WOOD FACTORY BLEMISHED
Action: Bolt • Finish: Satin Blued • Barrel Length: 22", 1:16" Twist • Sights: Fiber Optic Front, Adjustable Rear • Magazine(s): One 10-Round BX-1 10/22 Magazine • Stock: Wood • Overall Length: 41" • Weight: 6.1 lbs.
• Features detachable, flush-mounted 10/22® BX-1 10-round rotary magazine and accept all 10/22® magazines, including the BX-25®, BX-25®x2 and BX-15®.
• Easy-to-use 10/22®-style extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
• Patent-pending Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
• Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
• Features a wood stock with checkering on the grip and forend and a rubber buttpad for a comfortable length of pull.
• Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
• Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
• A 3/8" rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver, which is also drilled and tapped for Weaver® #12 bases (not included).
• A 60° bolt provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
• Also includes: Williams™ fiber optic front sight and adjustable, "V" slot, folding-leaf rear sight; sling swivel studs.