Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
All firearms must ship to a valid FFL licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
We received a batch of firearms directly from Ruger marked "USED." Most every example we've pulled to inspect just looks to be test-fired- it could be presumed that Ruger might have simply tested these guns a bit more than standard, as wiping them off makes them look like new! Each gun has the correct factory packaging with lock and manual. Standard Ruger warranty still applies, so rest assured that in the unforeseen event that you need factory support, it will be there just as though you purchased this gun new.
RUGER® AMERICAN® 30-06 SYNTHETIC USED
Action: Long Action, Bolt • Finish: Matte Blue • Barrel: 22", 1:10 Twist • Sights: Drilled and Tapped • Magazine(s): 4 Round Rotary • Stock: Black Composite • Weight: 6 lbs. 4 oz. • Overall Length: 42.5" • MSRP: $459
The 100% American-made, Ruger American Rifle® is the latest engineering innovation from America's leading firearms manufacturer. Offered in short- and long-action calibers, the Ruger American Rifle® combines the rugged reliability of Ruger's past with the award-winning ingenuity featured in so many of Ruger's new products.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ Trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Ergonomic, lightweight stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Soft rubber recoil pad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- Three-Lug 70 degree bolt provides ample scope clearance, and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Power Bedding® is an integral bedding block system that positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Hammer-Forged Barrel, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Features an easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security, visibility and accessibility.
- Rotary magazine fits flush with the stock and offers the smooth feed that has become the hallmark of Ruger® rotary magazines.
- Also features a drilled and tapped receiver for mounting the included scope bases, sling swivel studs.