Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
All firearms must ship to a valid FFL licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
RUGER® AMERICAN® COMPACT 45ACP PRO ELITE CONCRETE
Action: Semi-Automatic • Finish: Black Nitride/Gray Cerakote • Barrel: 3.75" 1:16" Twist • Sights: Novak® LoMount Carry 3-Dot • Magazine(s): Three 7-Round • Grips: Ergonomic Wrap Around Grip Module (3 sizes) • Weight: 28.6 oz. • Overall Length: 7.25" • MSRP: $579.00
Features and Benefits:
• Pre-tensioned striker system features a powerful striker spring for positive ignition without a heavier trigger pull.
• Barrel cam distributes recoil forces over a longer period of time to reduce felt recoil.
• Safe, easy takedown with no tools or trigger pull required.
• Rigid, one-piece, precision-machined, stainless steel chassis with integral frame rails and fire control housing.
• Modular wrap-around grip system for adjustment of palm swell and trigger reach to fit a wide range of hand sizes. Ergonomic grip modules lock in solidly and do not loosen.
• Genuine Novak® LoMount Carry three-dot sights with wide rear notch for rapid sight acquisition and alignment.
• Performance tested for sustained +P ammunition use.
• Ambidextrous slide stop and magazine release.
• MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail acts as a mounting point for a wide variety of standard lights and lasers.
• Non-slip surfaces include functional slide serrations and purpose-oriented grip frame texturing for enhanced control.
• Safety features include internal, automatic sear block system and integrated trigger safety.
• Inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
• Also includes - Three, 7-round nickel-Teflon® plated steel magazines; medium and large grip modules.