Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
All firearms must ship to a valid FFL licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
We received a batch of firearms directly from Ruger marked "BLEM." We've had trouble finding any blemish on many of them. When there is a problem, that seems to involve the stampings or maybe a witness mark where the sight was installed- generally stuff that has to be pointed out to be seen. Each gun has the correct factory packaging with lock and manual. Standard Ruger warranty still applies, so rest assured that in the unforeseen event that you need factory support, it will be there just as though you purchased this gun new.
RUGER® AMERICAN® COMPACT 9MM PRO MODEL FACTORY BLEM
Action: Semi-Automatic • Finish: Black Nitride • Barrel: 3.55" 1:10" Twist • Sights: Novak® LoMount Carry 3-Dot • Magazine(s): 1-12 Round & 1-17 Round • Grips: Ergonomic Wrap Around Grip Module (3 sizes) • Weight: 29.2 oz. • Overall Length: 6.65" • MSRP: $579.00
• Trigger features a short takeup with positive reset.
• Recoil-reducing barrel cam, low mass slide, low center of gravity and low bore axis.
• Performance tested for sustained +P ammunition use.
• Modular wrap-around grip system for adjusting palm swell and trigger reach.
• Safe, easy takedown with no tools or trigger pull required.
• Ambidextrous slide stop and magazine release allow actuation with either hand.
• Safety features include internal, automatic sear block system, integrated trigger safety and no trigger pull required for takedown.
• MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail acts as a mounting point for a wide variety of standard lights, lasers and infra-red illuminators.
• Also includes - Two nickel-teflon® plated steel magazines(one 12-round and one 17-round with grip extension); small, medium and large grip modules; hard plastic case.