Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
All firearms must ship to a valid FFL licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
RUGER® AR556 556 CARBINE BARRETT BROWN CERAKOTE
Action: Semi Auto, Direct Impingement • Finish: Barrett Brown Cerakote • Barrel: 16.1", 1:8 Twist Medium Contour • Sights: Adjustable Front Post, Adjustable Ruger® Rapid Deploy Rear • Magazine(s): 1 - 30 Round Magpul Pmag • Stock: 6 Position Adjustable • Weight: 6 lbs. 8 oz. • Overall Length: 32.25"-35.5" • MSRP: $829
• The milled gas block is located at a carbine length (M4) position for improved balance and handling. Multiple attachment points include a QD socket and bayonet lug, for many sling and accessory mounting options. Serrations on the angled face of the gas block provide a low glare surface.
• The handguards are made from heat-resistant glass-filled nylon for shooting comfort and durability.
• The front sight post is elevation adjustable, and a front sight tool is included. The A-2 Style F-Height allows co-witness with many optics. The Ruger® Rapid Deploy folding rear sight provides windage adjustability and is a solid, reliable aiming system when coupled with the elevation adjustable front sight. The rear sight can be folded out of the way to make room for optics but can be instantly redeployed if needed.
• The 16.1 inch medium contour barrel is cold hammer-forged providing ultra-precise rifling for exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. The 1:8 twist rate stabilizes bullets from 35 to 77 grains and the 5.56 NATO chamber allows the use of both 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem. ammunition. M4 feed ramps provide improved operational reliability and the matte black oxide finish reduces glare and provides corrosion resistance. A Ruger® flash suppressor is provided and the ½"-28 threaded barrel allows for standard muzzle accessories to be installed.
• The chrome-plated bolt carrier inside diameter and chrome-plated gas key inside diameter provide exceptional resistance to hot gases. The gas key is staked so that it will not loosen after extensive firing. A matte black oxide finish on the exterior of the bolt carrier provides corrosion resistance.
• Includes one 30-round Magpul® PMAG® magazine