Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
All firearms must ship to a valid FFL licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
RUGER® AR556® MPR 450 BUSHMASTER
Action: Semi Auto, Direct Impingement • Finish: Matte Black • Barrel: 18.63", 1:16" Twist • Sights: None - Optics Ready • Magazine(s): One 5-Round • Stock: Composite, Collapsible • Weight: 7.4 lbs. • Overall Length: 35.6"-38.9" • MSRP: $1099
• Lower receiver is fitted with Magpul® MOE® grip and MOE SL® collapsible buttstock on a Mil-Spec buffer tube.
• Handguard is free-floated for accuracy and the slim, 15" length provides enhanced ergonomics.
• To support the large case head of .450 Bushmaster ammunition, the .450 Bushmaster bolt is engineered with tapered lugs and machined from a high-strength superalloy.
• The Ruger® Elite 452® AR-Trigger is a two-stage trigger that offers a smooth, crisp, 4.5 pound trigger pull. It features a full-strength hammer spring for consistent primer ignition and a lightweight hammer that enables a faster lock time for improved accuracy.
• Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots along the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions with additional slots on the angled faces near the muzzle.
• Ruger® muzzle brake is a radial port design that significantly reduces felt recoil and muzzle movement. The threaded barrel allows for standard muzzle accessories to be installed.
• Cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise 5R rifling and black nitrided finish provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. The heavy barrel profile and 1:16" twist rate maximizes accuracy with bullets ranging from 170 to 260 grains.
• Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flat top upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector, and is Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
• Bolt carrier and gas key have chrome-plated inside diameters to provide exceptional resistance to hot gases. The gas key is staked so that it will not loosen after extensive firing.
• Carbine-length gas system provides the most reliable function with .450 Bushmaster ammunition.
• Also includes: one, 5-round metal magazine.