Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
All firearms must ship to a valid FFL licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
RUGER® GP100® 357MAG MATCH CHAMPION™ 4INCH
Action: Revolver, Double Action • Finish: Satin Stainless • Barrel Length: 4.2", 1:18.75" RH Twist • Sights: Fiber Optic Front, Fixed Rear • Grips: Hogue Stippled Hardwood • Weight: 38 oz. • Overall Length: 9.5" • MSRP: $969
• Triple-locking contoured cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot and enables easy re-holstering. The ejector and chamber mouths have a light chamfer to aid loading.
• Patented grip frame design easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips.
• Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly.
• Patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
• A fixed Novak® LoMount Carry rear sight and fiber optic front sight allows for a fast and visible sight picture.
• A custom Hogue® hardwood grip with stippled sides permits an ideal grip for competition shooting.
• The slab-sided, half-lug 4.2" barrel delivers lively handling for quick transition between targets and also features an 11° target crown for competitive-level accuracy.
• Polished and optimized internals, a centering boss on the trigger, and centering shims on the hammer produce a smooth double-action trigger pull and a crisp and consistent let-off.