Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
All firearms must ship to a valid FFL licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
We received a batch of firearms directly from Ruger marked "USED." Most every example we've pulled to inspect just looks to be test-fired- it could be presumed that Ruger might have simply tested these guns a bit more than standard, as wiping them off makes them look like new! Each gun has the correct factory packaging with lock and manual. Standard Ruger warranty still applies, so rest assured that in the unforeseen event that you need factory support, it will be there just as though you purchased this gun new.
RUGER® LC380® 380ACP LASERMAX USED
Action: Semi-Auto; Double-action • Finish: Black • Barrel Length: 3.12" • Sights: Drift Adjustable 3-Dot • Magazine(s): One 7-Round Magazine • Grips: Synthetic • Weight: 17.2 oz. • Overall Length: 6" • MSRP: $529
• Just slightly larger (less than 1" taller and 1" longer) than the popular and incredibly compact LCP®.
• Rugged construction with blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and black, one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
• Checkered grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
• Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
• Dovetailed, high-visibility 3-dot sight system with drift adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight.
• Blued, alloy steel barrel.
• Safety features include internal lock, manual safety, magazine disconnect and patented loaded chamber indicator that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.