Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
All firearms must ship to a valid FFL licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
We received a batch of firearms directly from Ruger marked "USED." Most every example we've pulled to inspect just looks to be test-fired- it could be presumed that Ruger might have simply tested these guns a bit more than standard, as wiping them off makes them look like new! Each gun has the correct factory packaging with lock and manual. Standard Ruger warranty still applies, so rest assured that in the unforeseen event that you need factory support, it will be there just as though you purchased this gun new.
RUGER® M77 GUNSITE SCOUT RIFLE 308 BLUE LEFT HAND FACTORY USED
Action: Short Action • Finish: Matte Black • Barrel Length: 16.1" Threaded 5/8"x24 • Sights: Adjustable Rear Sight, Protected Blade Front Sight, Scope Rail Installed • Magazine(s): One 10-Round • Stock: Black Laminate • Overall Length: 37-38.5" • MSRP: $1139
• The forward-mounted Picatinny rail allows for the mounting of modern optics, like an intermediate eye relief scope (not included), for "both eyes open" sighting and super-fast target acquisition.
• Also offers a built-in, accurate sighting system with ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a non-glare, protected blade front sight.
• Detachable box magazine with push-forward magazine release just forward of the trigger guard.
• Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
• Soft rubber buttpad with buttpad spacers allow the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three 1/2" spacers included).
• Free-floated, cold hammer-forged barrel with ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
• Rugged and reliable with a glass-reinforced nylon trigger guard and magazine well.
• Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
• Developed with Gunsite, this rifle is "Gunsite Approved" and features the Gunsite name rollmarked on the receiver and engraved on the grip cap of laminate stock models.
• Also includes: rugged, one-piece, stainless steel bolt; three-position safety; sling swivel studs.
• Laminate stock models feature durable laminated wood that free floats the barrel and remains stable through weather and temperature extremes.