Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
All firearms must ship to a valid FFL licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
RUGER® M77 GUNSITE SCOUT RIFLE 308 BLUE LEFT HAND
Action: Short Action • Finish: Matte Black • Barrel Length: 16.1" Threaded 5/8"x24 • Sights: Adjustable Rear Sight, Protected Blade Front Sight, Scope Rail Installed • Magazine(s): One 10-Round Mag • Stock: Black Laminate • Overall Length: 37-38.5"
• The forward-mounted Picatinny rail allows for the mounting of modern optics, like an intermediate eye relief scope (not included), for "both eyes open" sighting and super-fast target acquisition.
• Also offers a built-in, accurate sighting system with ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a non-glare, protected blade front sight.
• Detachable box magazine with push-forward magazine release just forward of the trigger guard.
• Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
• Soft rubber buttpad with buttpad spacers allow the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three 1/2" spacers included).
• Free-floated, cold hammer-forged barrel with ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
• Rugged and reliable with a glass-reinforced nylon trigger guard and magazine well.
• Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
• Developed with Gunsite, this rifle is "Gunsite Approved" and features the Gunsite name rollmarked on the receiver and engraved on the grip cap of laminate stock models.
• Also includes: rugged, one-piece, stainless steel bolt; three-position safety; sling swivel studs.
• Laminate stock models feature durable laminated wood that free floats the barrel and remains stable through weather and temperature extremes.