Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
All firearms must ship to a valid FFL licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
RUGER® M77® HAWKEYE® 6.5CRE LONG RANGE TARGET
Action: Bolt Action - Short • Finish: Matte Stainless • Barrel Length: 26" 1:8" Twist - Threaded • Sights: None-20 MOA Picatinny Rail Installed • Magazine(s): One 10-Round Detachable AI Style • Stock: Speckled Gray Laminate • Weight: 11 lbs. • Overall Length: 47-48.5"
• Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is among the most positive case extraction systems ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
• 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities overtop the traditional integral scope mounts that are machined directly on the solid-steel receiver.
• Heavy-contour target barrel features a Ruger Precision® Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
• Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt or to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
• Two-tone target stock features a two-way adjustable comb, adjustable length of pull with soft rubber buttpad, QD attachment points and flush-mounted lower M-LOK® rail.
• Free-floated, cold hammer-forged stainless steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions.
• Unique, two stage, adjustable target trigger with a short "take-up" stage, followed by a crisp, light target pull with no creep or overtravel.
• Ships with one AI-Style magazine.
• Rugged, one-piece, stainless steel bolt.