Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
All firearms must ship to a valid FFL licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
RUGER® M77® HAWKEYE® AFRICAN 375RUG WALNUT LEFT HAND
Action: Bolt • Finish: Satin Blued • Barrel Length: 23" 1:12" Twist - Threaded Muzzle Brake (5/8"-18) • Sights: Adjustable Rear - Front Bead • Magazine(s): 3 Round Hinged Floorplate • Stock: American Walnut with Ebony Forend Cap • Weight: 8 lbs. • Overall Length: 44.88" • MSRP: $1279
• The LC6™ trigger features smooth, crisp performance right out of the box for increased accuracy on the range or in the field.
• Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
• The Ruger® Muzzle Brake System includes a removable, radial-port muzzle brake that significantly reduces felt recoil. For times when the brake is not preferred, it may be replaced by the included dynamically-matched muzzle weight. Switching between the brake and the weight will not change the bullet's point of impact for a particular load. The included thread protector may be used if neither the brake nor the weight is desired.
• Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt or to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
• Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
• Shallow "express-style" windage-adjustable "V" notch rear sight and large white bead front sight for instant target acquisition.
• Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
• Ergonomically pleasing, American walnut stock has rounded contours along the barrel, on the bottom of the stock and on top of the pistol grip and wrap-around checkering on grip and forend.
• Hinged solid-steel floorplate for easy unloading without having to chamber each cartridge. Features an engraved Ruger logo and patented latch that is flush with the trigger guard to avoid accidental dumping of cartridges.
• Also includes - rugged one-piece, stainless steel bolt; barrel band mounted swivel stud; optional forend swivel stud.