Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
All firearms must ship to a valid FFL licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
RUGER® M77® HAWKEYE® VARMINT TARGET 25-06
Action: Short Action Bolt, 3 Position Safety • Finish: Matte Stainless • Barrel Length: 26" Hammer Forged Varmint Contour • Sights: None-Integrated Optical Base with 1" Rings Included • Magazine(s): 4 Round Hinged Floorplate • Stock: Gray Laminate • Weight: 9.2 lbs. • Overall Length: 46" • MSRP: $1,139
• Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
• Hinged solid-steel floorplate for easy unloading without having to chamber each cartridge. Features an engraved Ruger logo and patented latch that is flush with the trigger guard to avoid accidental dumping of cartridges.
• Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt or to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
• Heavy contour cold hammer-forged barrel with target crown results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
• Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
• Ergonomically pleasing stock has rounded contours along the barrel, on the bottom of the stock and on top of the pistol grip.
• Also includes: rugged one-piece, stainless steel bolt; studs for mounting sling swivels.
• Target forend
• Unique, two stage, adjustable target trigger with a short "take-up" stage, followed by a crisp, light target pull with no creep or overtravel.