Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
All firearms must ship to a valid FFL licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
RUGER® MINI-14® 5.56 TACTICAL SCOUT COMPACT
Action: Semi Auto • Finish: Blued • Barrel Length: 16.15" 1:9" RH Twist, Threaded 5/8"-24 • Sights: Front Blade, Adjustable Rear • Magazine(s): Two 20-Round Magazines • Stock: Black Synthetic • Weight: 6.9 lbs. • Overall Length: 36.75"
• Simple, rugged, Garand-style action with breech bolt locking system, a fixed-piston gas system and self-cleaning moving gas cylinder gives unparalleled reliability under harsh operating conditions.
• Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
• Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings (not included), eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field.
• Accurate sighting system with ghost ring rear aperture sight and a non-glare, protected blade front sight.
• Receiver is drilled and tapped for mounting the included Picatinny rail.
• Compact hammer-forged barrel with factory-installed flash suppressor.
• Also includes: two magazines; Picatinny rail.