Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
All firearms must ship to a valid FFL licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
RUGER® No 1A 308 5OTH ANNIVERSARY 1 OF 50
Action: Single Shot • Finish: Satin Blue • Barrel Length: 22" • Sights: Front Blade, Adjustable Rear • Magazine(s): None • Stock: High-Grade American Walnut • Weight: 7 lbs. • Overall Length: 38.5"
Scope rings and sling swivels included.
1967-2017 50th Anniversary Ruger No.1 Rifle
To commemorate the 50th anniversary of the coveted Ruger® No.1 single-shot rifle, we have handcrafted a one-of-a-kind No.1 configuration. Featuring custom engravings on both the left- and right-hand sides of the breech block, this model is sure to be a must-have amongst Ruger enthusiasts and collectors everywhere.
• Strong, simple, compact falling-block breech mechanism with artillery-style breechblock and under-lever is ideally suited to today's powerful cartridges.
• Sliding tang safety provides instant security, visibility and accessibility.
• Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
• Robust and sturdy, sculptured receiver forms a rigid support for barrel, stock and sliding breech block.
• Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid steel quarter rib, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings (included).
• Ejector mechanism provides maximum leverage at the point where the ejector engages the cartridge case and can be adjusted to provide extraction only.
• Also features a sporting-style recoil pad, grip cap and sling swivel studs.