Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
All firearms must ship to a valid FFL licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
RUGER® SECURITY-9® COMPACT 9MM NAVY SEAL FOUNDATION TALO
Action: Semi-Automatic • Finish: Blued • Barrel: 3.42" 1:10" Twist • Sights: Drift Adjustable • Magazine(s): 2 - 10 Round • Grips: High-Performance Glass-Filled Nylon • Weight: 21.9 oz. • Overall Length: 6.52"
TALO DISTRIBUTOR EXCLUSIVE 1 OF 1,000
• Navy Seal Foundation model features unique Navy Seal Foundation slide engravings, an NSF serial number prefix and a special "One of 1,000" decal on the outside of the box. $25 will be donated to the Navy Seal Foundation for each firearm sold.
• Compact for easy concealment, the Security-9® is designed to fit a variety of available holsters.
• Rugged construction with blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and barrel and high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
• Precision-machined, hard-coat anodized aluminum chassis with full-length guide rails.
• The Secure Action used in the LCP® II and Security-9® is derived from the reliable and proven hammer-fired LCP® fire control system. The Secure Action combines the smooth trigger pull of the LCP® with the short, crisp feel and positive reset of a single action.
• Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
• Dovetailed, high-visibility sight system with drift adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight. Sights can be easily changed out for different color options (available separately).
• Internal, Secure Action hammer provides strong ignition force, yet allows for easier slide racking when compared with many striker-fired pistols. Front cocking serrations enable positive slide manipulation.
• Safety features include integrated trigger safety; external manual safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
• Safe, easy takedown with no special tools or trigger pull required.
• Also includes: two alloy steel magazines.