Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
All firearms must ship to a valid FFL licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
Action: Semi-Automatic, Centerfire Pistol • Finish: Low-Glare Stainless • Barrel Length: 5" • Sights: Adjustable Target • Magazine(s): Two 8-Round • Grips: Black Rubberized • Weight: 40.4 oz. • Overall Length: 8.67" • MSRP: $1,019.00
• Precision CNC-controlled machining process results in a superior slide-to-frame fit and smooth slide travel.
• The black nitride coated bushing-less stainless steel bull barrel provides additional weight at the muzzle for improved recoil control, aided by a full length guide rod.
• Positive barrel lock-up allows for superior accuracy out of the box.
• Traditional design with replaceable grip panels and checkered backstrap.
• Lightweight, aluminum, skeletonized trigger features an adjustable over-travel stop and provides a very crisp, no creep, light trigger pull with a quick, positive reset.
• Skeletonized hammer and titanium firing pin for faster lock time.
• Oversized beavertail grip safety provides positive function and reliability.
• Extended thumb safety and slide stop lever for improved, positive manipulation.
• Integral plunger tube for slide stop and thumb safety is not staked and will never come loose.
• Oversized ejection port and extended magazine release enhance competition performance.
• Visual inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
• Features a flat mainspring housing and rear slide serrations for a positive grip.
• Accepts standard, aftermarket 1911 parts and accessories.
• Classic, original 1911 Series 70 design.
• Also includes: Two stainless steel magazines.