Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
All firearms must ship to a valid FFL licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
We received a batch of firearms directly from Ruger marked "BLEM." We've had trouble finding any blemish on many of them. When there is a problem, that seems to involve the stampings or maybe a witness mark where the sight was installed- generally stuff that has to be pointed out to be seen. Each gun has the correct factory packaging with lock and manual. Standard Ruger warranty still applies, so rest assured that in the unforeseen event that you need factory support, it will be there just as though you purchased this gun new.
RUGER® SR45™ 45ACP BLEM
Action: Semi-Auto • Finish: Black • Barrel Length: 4.50" • Sights: Adjustable 3-Dot • Magazine(s): Two 10-Round Magazine • Grips: Synthetic • Weight: 30.1 oz. • Overall Length: 8" • MSRP: $569
• Unique reversible backstrap (flat or arched) that allows shooters to quickly customize the size and feel of the grip, without the use of separate inserts or special tools.
• Integral accessory mounting rail provides space for mounting lights, lasers and other tactical accessories.
• Dovetailed, high-visibility 3-dot sight system features a raked-forward front sight for easy removal from the holster and an adjustable rear sight.
• High-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
• Manual safety and D-shaped magazine release are easy to reach and actuate and appeal to both left- and right-handed shooters.
• Patented loaded chamber indicator provides confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
• Ships with two 10-round flush fit magazines.
• Slide design reduces slide velocity and recoil.
• Large caliber pistol with a trim, ergonomic profile.