Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
all firearms must ship to a valid ffl licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
WINCHESTER TAX BREAK REBATE!
Purchase any NEW
Winchester firearm and save up to 8% via mail-in rebate.
Offer valid April 1 - April 30, 2017
For more information, or to submit your rebate, visit rebates.winchesterguns.com.
WINCHESTER 70 FEATHERWEIGHT COMPACT 243 WALNUT
Action: Short Action Bolt • Finish: Brushed Polish • Barrel: 20", 1:10 Twist, Featherweight Contour • Sights: Drilled & Tapped for Scope • Magazine(s): 5 Round Hinged Floor Plate • Stock: Black Walnut • Weight: 6 lbs. 8 oz. • Overall Length: 39.5" • MSRP: $939.99
The Featherweight Compact carries on the Model 70® Featherweight heritage in a deluxe, refined model that is an excellent choice for smaller-framed shooters, ladies, young people or hunters who prefer a compact, light mountain rifle. Its comfortable, smaller platform instills confidence in shooters because it fits them better than a full-sized rifle. The Compact Model 70 action has Pre-’64 Controlled Round Feeding, the easy-to-use Three-Position Safety and a jeweled bolt body with knurled bolt handle. The M.O.A.™ Trigger System is easily adjustable and has no take-up, creep or overtravel. The Featherweight Compact with its 20" barrel and fast, flat-shooting calibers starts young shooters off right with a rifle possessing all the deluxe features of the Featherweight. It’s a rifle to train with, hunt with, have fun with and pass down to the next generation.
• SATIN FINISH WALNUT STOCK WITH SHORTER LENGTH OF PULL, CLASSIC FEATHERWEIGHT CUT
• CHECKERING AND SCHNABEL FOREARM create the iconic Featherweight look
• POLISHED METAL SURFACES add style and elegance
• ALLOY ONE-PIECE BOTTOM METAL adds rigidity for better accuracy
• FORGED STEEL SHORT ACTION RECEIVER WITH INTEGRAL RECOIL LUG IS BEDDED FRONT AND REAR to eliminate shifts in zero for exceptional long-range accuracy
• PRE-’64 STYLE CONTROLLED ROUND FEED WITH CLAW EXTRACTOR fully controls cartridge from magazine, to chamber, to ejection
• Three-Position Safety shows safety status at a glance
• 20" COLD HAMMER-FORGED FREE-FLOATING FEATHERWEIGHT PROFILE BARREL for years of pinpoint accuracy
• RECESSED TARGET CROWN enhances accuracy and protects the rifling
• M.O.A. Trigger SYSTEM with zero take-up, zero creep and zero overtravel gives you outstanding accuracy
• Blade-Type Ejector for full control of ejection force
• PACHMAYR® DECELERATOR® RECOIL PAD for optimal protection against felt recoil