Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
all firearms must ship to a valid ffl licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
RUGER® SR1911® 45ACP STAINLESS
Action: Semi-Automatic, Series 70 1911 • Finish: Low-Glare Stainless • Barrel: Stainless 5" 1:16" Twist • Sights: Drift Adjustable Novak® 3-Dot • Magazine(s): 1-8 Round, 1-7 Round • Grips: Hardwood with checkered backstrap • Weight: 39 oz. • Overall Length: 8.67" • MSRP: $939
• Precision CNC-controlled machining process results in a superior slide-to-frame fit and smooth slide travel.
• The stainless steel barrel and bushing are produced from the same bar stock, on the same machine, for improved accuracy.
• Positive barrel lock-up allows for superior accuracy out of the box.
• Oversized ejection port and extended magazine release enhance competition performance.
• Traditional design with hardwood grip panels and checkered backstrap.
• Lightweight, aluminum, skeletonized trigger features an adjustable over-travel stop and provides a very crisp, no creep, light trigger pull with a quick, positive reset.
• Skeletonized hammer is lightweight and provides faster cycling.
• Dovetailed, high-visibility 3-dot sight system features a Novak® LoMount Carry, drift adjustable rear and standard front sights that combine optimal target acquisition and an ideal carry configuration.
• Oversized beavertail grip safety provides positive function and reliability.
• Extended thumb safety and slide stop lever for improved, positive manipulation.
• Integral plunger tube for slide stop and thumb safety is not staked and will never come loose.
• Features a standard recoil guide system and flat mainspring housing.
• Visual inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
• Rear slide serrations allow for positive grip.
• Accepts all standard, aftermarket 1911 parts and accessories.
Also includes: swaged link pin; titanium firing pin; one 8-round stainless steel magazine and one 7-round stainless steel magazine; bushing wrench.