Purchasing Firearms/Ammunition from CDNN
All firearms must ship to a valid FFL licensed dealer
It is the customer's responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding the purchase and ownership of Firearms/Ammunition. CDNN follows all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the sale and transfer of all Firearms/Ammunition
For more details please view our policy page or contact our Customer Service department at 800-588-9500
RUGER® 10/22® 22LR GREY CARBINE SCOPE PACKAGE
Action: Semi-Auto • Finish: Satin Black • Barrel: 18.5" - 1:16" RH Twist • Sights: None - Weaver Scope Rail Installed • Magazine(s): One 10-Round • Stock: Light Gray Synthetic • Weight: 4.5 lbs. • Overall Length: 37" • MSRP: $309
Field & Stream 3-9x40 Rimfire Scope with Rings
25-round Butler Creek Magazine with steel feed lips
• This legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance.
• Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
• Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
• Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
• Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
• Factory-installed combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts.
• Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.